Show your Mother the appreciation she deserves...
Treat your mum to an exceptional 3 course lunch on board the stunning P.S. Elizabethan; a newly refurbished, luxurious replicca Mississippi Paddle Steamer.
- Sparkling wine reception
- 3 course lunch
- ½ bottle of wine & mineral water with lunch
- Live Entertainment by the Haywood Sisters; a vintage style vocal trio*
Video link via youtube.com here
- Souvenir photograph for every mother
- 4hr cruise enjoying the key sights
- Exclusive tables of 6, 8 and 10. Groups below this may be asked to share.
12:30 - 4:30pm Butler’s Wharf Pier, next to Tower Bridge, SE1 2YE.
Deposit just £25pp. Balance due by 21st March.
Due to popular demand, you'll need to contact us to check availability with us first before making a booking.
- Baby Yorkshire puddings with rare roast beef and horseradish cream
- Goat’s cheese and quince balls with walnut crumb
- Wild salmon tartlet with spinach glazed with hollandaise
- Roast old spot pork loin with roast potatoes, honey glazed carrots and buttered kale
- Fillet of black bream with steamed green beans, chive mash and lobster oil
- Field mushroom and spinach pasty with green lentils and braised baby leeks
- Cherry tart with vanilla cream and cherry compote
- Dark chocolate mousse with salted caramel sauce
Vegetarian alternatives available. Dietary requirements catered for but must be pre-ordered.
* There is no discounted children's price.
* You will be asked to pre-order your menu choices.
* The Haywood Sisters are a vintage style vocal trio. They've performed in West End musicals, provided jingles for Jazz FM and have sung live on BBC
Radio and television. Venues include Ronnie Scott’s, The Hong Kong Arts Centre and Wimbledon Stadium. Influenced by The Boswell and Andrews Sisters including 1920/30s Jazz, 40s wartime favourites, 50s Swing, 60s Motown and the occasional modern pop song. They guarantee a good toe tapping time is had by all!